SEO - Search Engine Optimization
SEO - Search Engine Optimization
SEO - Search Engine Optimization is the process of increasing the organic web traffic and online visibility of your website. It is the process to get the products or the services of a particular business on the top of search engines results such as Google, Yahoo, Bingo and so on. The paid advertisement also increases web traffic and sales; however, the results are temporary, not permanent. It means the implementation of best SEO refers to improving long-term leads and sales from your digital channels.
What is SEO ? - How it works?
The abbreviation for SEO is Search Engine Optimization. It is a procedure that optimizes the website and helps it to get organic. SEO has the efficiency to contribute to the success of an organization. The primary purpose of using SEO is to attract high traffic. The digital space has many audiences; it is essential to increase the number of genuine viewers. The process of internet searching works uniquely. Generally, people type their questions the search engine finds all the related links and displays them to the audience.
The search engine runs on an algorithm to match the search bar's data with available information. The process of SEO is evolving with time. Algorithm alteration takes place as per the market scenario. Easy access to the internet allows the audience to use the digital space. The website owners aim to reach out to the whole audience. SEO-friendly content is advantageous for the audience as well. It helps to enhance the quality of services both for the customers as well as the content creators. The appropriate use of the keywords will help get your content visible in the list of relevant results.
What are the benefits of SEO - Advantages of having SEO professionals
- Increased visibility
- More leads and sales
- Increased Revenue
- More Website Traffic
- User-friendly website
The process of the digital market requires appropriate knowledge about the efficient tools that serve the purpose successfully. In the present day scenario, several people have taken SEO as a professional interest. A business owner may consider hiring an SEO expert to enhance the organization's ability to perform. Developing web content aims to reach the right audience. SEO contributes appropriately to serving this purpose. Having an SEO professional is beneficial in different aspects. It does not require advertisement as the search engine works on algorithms and will decide the appropriateness of the content.
The SEO professional will have all the knowledge about the algorithm used up by these search engines. It will improve the chances of the content matching the search query. Furthermore, SEO contributes to public relations and helps the company maintain a positive brand image. Attracting quality traffic will lead to sales which will eventually contribute to the progress of the company. The competitiveness within the market is getting tough with every passing day. The appropriate use of the aspect of SEO will help the company to sustain the competition longer. As an SEO specialist, the professional engages in site assessment, optimization and testing, reporting and analysis tasks. All these aspects play a significant role in the success of the business.
Why is SEO long term services?
It is not a one time service, and it takes continuous effort if you're aiming to rank better in search engine results.
What are the categories of SEO
SEO is divided into two parts as On-Page SEO and Off-Page SEO.
So, what is On-Page SEO?
It is all about making technical fixes to the website to make it search engine friendly. We can not rank a website without good On-Page SEO. For example, SEO title, meta description, Phot Alt, and so on.
And what is Off-Page SEO?
Backlinks and backlinks and backlinks. It's all about getting backlinks from relevant high authority sources. It's an ongoing monthly work that should continue for at least 3-4 months. In our opinion, you should go for the long term and hire an SEO consultant like us monthly for each website. We can do that for you if needed.
Why is On-page SEO so important?
Nowadays, On-page SEO is one of the significant Key factors to rank in google and other search engines and get organic traffic for the long term. On the page, SEO saves a lot of time and effort of off-page SEO. Even some medium and low competition can be ranked by only on-page SEO. That's why the search engine is considering on-page SEO as a significant ranking factor so, let's allow us to do on-page SEO for your website.
On-page SEO Service Features
- Keyword Research
- Plugin Installation for WordPress website
- SEO settings configure
- Write the title, meta tags and meta description
- Focus Keyword
- Add alt tags on all images
- Header tags re-named properly with keywords
- Add google analytics code
- Google webmaster tool installation
- Site submission on Google, Yahoo, Bing
- Increasing organic traffic
- At least one GuestPost Submission for Backlinks and increase DA
- Sitemap submission
Now, let's talk about Keyword Research.
- Find your main 'money keywords.'
- Identify your competitors
- Find long-tail keywords variations.
- Create a keywords map
- Analyze the intent of pages that rank
- Identify questions that are being asked.
- Understand how difficult it is to rant for target keywords
Let's Compare the SEO services
- Set up GSC and Bing Webmaster Tools
- Set up Google Analytical
- Install and configure an SEO plugin if its WordPress Website
- Generate & Submit a sitemap
- Create a Robots.txt file
- Check search Console for manual actions.
- Make sure that your website is indexed.
- Make sure you are using HTTPS
- Check for duplicate versions of your site.
- Find & fix crawl errors.
- Improve site speed
- Fix broken internal & outbound links
- Find and fix HTTP links on HTTPS pages.
- Use an SEO friendly URL structure.
- Add structure data
- Check the page depth.
- Check temporary 302 redirects.
- Find and fix redirect chains & loops.
- Fix duplicate, missing and truncated title tags
- Find and fix duplicate, missing meta descriptions.
- Check H tags such as H1, H2, H3 H4 & so on.
- Improve title & meta tag, and page content
- Check Focus Keyword
- Ensure images use ALT tags
- Correct Internal & External linking
- Find and fix keyword cannibalization.
- Grammar Check
- Is your content up to date?
- Analyze your competitors link profile
- Conduct a link intersect analysis
- Turn unlinked mentions into links.
- Find new link building / Backlinks opportunities.
- Set up and optimize GMB
- Content Writing
- Rewrite Content
- Check Content
What is Rank Maths SEO and Yoast SEO
Both of them are SEO plugins of WordPress. It offers a favourite tool for millions of users, which is user-friendly and valuable for On-Page SEO.
And in the optimization process will help boost your website ranking and organic traffic in search engines. Nowadays, Rank maths is pretty popular,
Yoast SEO is also one of the most popular among millions of users since 2008. In other words, with Yoast SEO, you get a solid toolset that helps you aim for that number one spot in the search results, including Google.
Basic SEO Package: £150
Complete SEO for five pages Title, meta, content and Image Optimization. An XML sitemap, Webmaster
Standard SEO Package: £200
Complete On-page SEO for 10 pages Title, meta, content and Image Optimization. XML sitemap,Webmaster
Premium SEO Package: £300
Complete On-page SEO for 20 pages Title, meta, content and Image Optimization. XML sitemap,Webmaster
If you have more than 20 pages, then you can add £10 per page.
SEO Audit Fee
- SEO Audit - £10 - Per Webiste
- Keywords Research - £10 Per Keywords
- Ranking Keywords Audit - £30 - Per website
- Competitor Analysis - £ 10 - Per Website
If you are interested in SEO Audit and SEO, then please keep in touch.