Shakti - Founder
Shakti - Founder & SEO Campaigner
Namaste Tech, a web-based IT project, was his final semester major project at the University of Greenwich, London - UK. After graduation from the University of Greenwich in 2011, he has decided to implement his academic concept into practice. In this way, the business journey started and officially registered as Namaste Network Ltd. Later changed then name as Digital Tech Idea Ltd. Furthermore, to address the client's demand for Digital Marketing services, he has skilled-up in Marketing and Innovation from Anglia Ruskin University, UK. He is currently engaging with social charities and businesses such as Hospitality, logistics, Education, Human Rights and NGOs. So he has knowledge and experience in Technology, Marketing, Business and Social Responsibility. Therefore you will have the extra privilege of working with him to grow your business or company. You will get a volunteering spirit!
Background on Web Designer and IT Consultant
As a fresh IT graduate, he joined INSEC in 2003 as a Website Designer. Later involved different Social organizations as ICT literature Young Human Rights Campaigner. He has experience working with INGO, such as ISG Member in United Young Peace Builders, Netherland. Similarly, he worked as an IT Consultant on Master Technosoft in London - UK.
- International Youth Foundation Youth Action Net Award – 2006, USA
- The best idea to change the world Award – International Summer School, UK, 2004.
Area of interest
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Digital Marketing
- Search Engine Ranking Advisor
- IT consultancy
His articles on different topics.
- ICTs (Information & Communication Technologies) are an engine for growth.
- Effects of Computers and the Internet on Society
- Globalization and Its Effect on Poverty
- The best idea is to change the world.
- Third International Youth Summer Camp in UK, 2004
- Nepal: Human Rights in Perplexity
- Nepal: Country where the blood is flowing
- Human rights and youth leadership conference in the USA
- My trip to the USA
- Political Crisis in Nepal
- Youth towards Democracy
- Beyond Social Works